1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 cup rolled oats
1 1/2 cups healthy breakfast cereal
1/2 cups chopped almonds
1. Toast the rolled oats (and almonds if raw) in a 350 degree F oven for 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
2. Loosely mix the oats, almonds and breakfast cereal in a large mixing bowl then set aside.
3. Warm honey and peanut butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir and pour over the dry cereal mixture and fold together.
4. Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to an 8×8-inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Flatten until uniform and cover with parchment. Firm up in fridge for 20 minutes.
6. Remove bars from pan and cut into even bars or squares.
7. Stores in an airtight container for up to a few days.